Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Updates and Prayer Requests

Well, I had a doctor's appointment earlier this afternoon for the newest baby.  I am nearly 12 weeks along and 7 lbs. lighter than my appointment last month.  I am happy about that just because I haven't been trying to lose weight and I haven't been sick, so my body has just taken the weight off naturally.  It's about time my body started working for me instead of against me in the weight loss category. 
The most exciting part of the appointment was when I was able to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time.  The doctor said it sounded good.  I was relieved to hear the heart beat.  I have been fearful of the worst this pregnancy, so hearing heartbeat helps me to calm down a bit. 
With this good news however, comes the some sad news.  Brandon's Dad had to go to the hospital last night.  We aren't sure what is going on right now with him, but please keep him in your prayers.  His name is Paul and he is a believer.  He is feeling fine right this very minute, but he had recently undergone surgery for prostate cancer, so hopefully his health problems last night have nothing to do with cancer.  Thanks for your prayers in advance! 

1 comment:

Rachel Anne Moore said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I will be praying for your family and for the new little one on the way as well =)