Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Random pregnant musings

These are the highlights of my thoughts today:

Why does Noah have to wake up so early???  GO back to sleep.

Ugh...allergies.

Nothing sounds good for breakfast except for potato chips.

How much longer until Sesame Street is on?

I hope it's not hot out...66 degrees!  I'm taking Noah outside.

Oh no, I forgot the stroller, doah!

Random musings as I scan the web during Noah's nap:
So glad Larry King is retiring: dude be old.

I love that the SI power rankings have the Steelers as #18, we always play better as the under dog.

It's weird to see Angelina Jolie's name with the words actress and humanitarian next to them.  Does anyone remember her Billy Bob Thorton phase?

Reggie Bush is a cheater, but I know he is not the only one.  Why doesn't anybody play by the rules?

Back to reality:
Ugh...allergies.

I guess I better go do the dishes. 

No comments: