Monday, August 09, 2010

Guess what?

Guess What?  Well, I've heard it explained several ways before.  My husband would prefer to say that the pop secret is in the microwave.  But I've heard it put in many ways: we're renting out the guest room, sardine and pickle purchases are in my near future, I've got a three month pass to the morning porcelain express, we're flipping the bird at the Chinese government.  Or, more commonly, there's a bun in the oven or we're basting a turkey!!!  

Man, it has been difficult keeping this secret from my readers.  You are all so pushy, ya know, asking when the next one is on the way.  Would you give a woman the chance to surprise you?  But in all seriousness now, we are so pleased that the Lord has blessed us with another little one and I hope you will all join us in our prayers for this little one.  Pray the this child would be of God's elect, that he/she would be healthy, that the Lord would bless us with a successful VBAC, and that he/she would be glorifying to God. 
I have been feeling just fine so far, but very, very tired.  Even more tired than with Noah.  But, really I can't complain.  Two pregnancies with morning sickness?  Really?  That's awesome.  Thanks God!  

Well, Brandon, Noah, Baby #2, and I are heading down to the Outer Banks today, so I'm not sure that a whole lot of blogging is going to happen this week.  But when I come back, you better be ready to be inundated with baby talk!    

5 comments:

Kimberly Wagner said...

I've been waiting for this post, ever since the food and exercising momma part of the blog has been down ;-)

Lauren said...

Yeah, I figured that would give it away to a few people. But, I didn't think it was worth keeping the page up to just lie about what I was eating in order to keep people from suspecting.
I have been doing really well with my diet still, I am just not counting calories right now, since 1600 is not enough for a baby. I will definitely write about my new diet soon in a future post.

Heidi said...

So happy for you guys!! Congratulations :-)

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!

Congratulations, Lauren.

(Kyla)

Jill said...

I am still surprised, so I guess you had some of us "fooled." Congrats! Our small group is growing!! wow! Enjoy vacation!! Hope to see you guys sometime soon.