Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer memories

Noah likes to tackle people.  Unfortunately, Mom and Dad are about 3 times his size and he doesn't have brothers or sisters yet, so he doesn't get his need to tackle out on a consistent basis.
Well, when cousin Nolan and Evan came to have lunch at Eat N' Park with us this past weekend, his need for full body contact were fulfilled for the day.
Noah's Mia and Papa as well as his Aunt Andrea and cousin Allie also enjoyed watching the boys demolish one another.
You know it's serious when Noah takes his shoe off













We were sad our time with Noah's cousins was so short, but we were happy to see them again.  Hopefully next time we will have a whole camera full of body slams.
(R to L: Evan, Noah, Nolan, Allie)








I put this image as our desktop background, and now Noah won't leave me alone when I am on the computer.  He keeps asking me to see his cousin Onan which means Nolan.  I am glad he doesn't really have a cousin named Onan.  He also says Allie quite well, while Evan's name is a work in progress.  Last night, Noah's Mia called Brandon, and Noah exclaimed, "Hi my mia, Hi mamma mia!"  I will be sad when Noah stops talking like a baby, because he just says the funniest things right now.

No comments: