Thursday, December 01, 2005

I did not receive a bribe from Brandon

Brandon and I finally watched our wedding together on video. Watching our wedding for the first time was so incredible. I looked good, too. Real good! Brandon, you married a hottie :) I married one fine man myself. I know Brandon would agree with me, too.

Beyond what he looks like, I am so blessed to have a man in my life who loves God Almighty and loves me. He is patient and he is kind. He is a 1st Corinthians 13 man. I am so excited to be his wife.

Here is a list of everyday things that Brandon does for me that shows his love for me in no particular order:
1. He rubs my feet when they are sore
2. He makes me dinner when I am too busy to cook
3. He shares doing the chores.
4. He lets me sleep in on saturdays and makes breakfast for me
5. He supports (financially and emotionally) me in my pursuit as a singer
6. He tells me I am beautiful
7. He calls me pet names that probably make other people gag (like honey bunny)
8. He is actively seeking a way to support me so way may have babies some day
9. He prays with me
10. He prays for me

I could go on for a while. But since all your barf bags are probably full by now I will stop. I love you all too

Mrs. Pickett

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
4 Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, 6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things

5 comments:

BLP said...

Wow, that was a great post! I can always use an ego boost! I LOVE YOU!

Mr. Pickett

Rebecca Nugent said...

Awww.....:)

Anonymous said...

That's really sweet Lauren. Brandon's a lucky guy :)

Benjamin Crum said...

honey bunny?...oh gag!

Lauren said...

Haha, Brandon has actually informed me that I have spelled it wrong, too. The proper spelling is hunny bunny. You can use my white elephant gift as a barf bag.

Knowing you call your wife other disgusting names like schnuck-ums,
Mrs. Pickett